Call 292-BABY(292-2229) if you have
Non-emergency questions on:
- Your child’s development
- Child health insurance
- Early Intervention
- Lead poisoning
- Education and training.
- Any question on child care
- Any other topic related to children and parenting.
To see our weekly TV programming guide on Time Warner Cable Channel 4, click HERE
Daily Television programming for parents
and care givers of young children.
What is 292-Baby?
“292-BABY” is a communication network that seamlessly combines telephone, television and the Internet into one system to serve all who care for our youngest children.
- Telephone – 292-BABY (292-2229) – call and talk free to a Registered Nurse every day from 7:00 AM to Midnight with any NON-EMERGENCY issue. Over 15,000 calls have been answered.
- Television – Educational videos on many aspects of early childhood broadcast 33 hours a week on Time Warner Cable Channel 4 from Sunday morning through Friday evenings. To see our general schedule click HERE.
- Internet – go to www.292baby.org to see our TV schedule and access 80+ educational videos from pre-conception to age three.
292-BABY has 10 active community partners and is a grant program administered by Monroe Community College.
To access the “Baby Guide” published by the Genesee Valley Parent Magazine click HERE.
Find numerous articles and resources for parents of young children.To find out what is going on for kids in Rochester today, go to the Kids Out & About Web site.