Call if you have
- Your child’s development
- Child health insurance
- Early Intervention
- Lead poisoning
- Education and training.
- Any question on child care
- Any other topic related to children and parenting.
What is 292-Baby?
“292-BABY” is a communication network that seamlessly combines telephone, television and the Internet into one system to serve all who care for our youngest children.
- Telephone – 292-BABY (292-2229) – call and talk free to a Registered Nurse every day from 7:00 AM to Midnight with any NON-EMERGENCY issue.
- Television – Educational videos on many aspects of early childhood broadcast Monday through Friday evenings from 8:00 -10:00 PM on Cable Channel 4.
- Internet – go to www.292baby.org to see our TV schedule and access 100+ educational videos from pre-conception to age three.
292-BABY has 10 active community partners and is a grant program administered by Monroe Community College.
To find out what is going on for kids in Rochester today, go to the Kids Out & About Web site.
To access the “Baby Guide” published by the Genesee Valley Parent Magazine click here. Find numerous articles and resources for parents of young children.
“Parent Talk” TV
Daily Television programming for parents and care givers of young children.
Monday: Pregnancy and
birth to three months
Tuesday: 3 – 6 months and
6 – 12 months.
Wednesday: 12 – 18 months and
18 – 24 months
Thursday: 24 – 36 months and
Friday: Community Resources
For the April, 2014 TV schedule, clickApril 14
Our Latest Video